Friday, September 23, 2011

cultivation of Desire



I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and a desire to enjoy the world. This makes it hard to plan the day.
- E. B. White


In our daily life a certain way of thinking makes us happy, and a certain way of thinking makes us unhappy.

In other words, there are certain states of mind which bring us problems, and they can be removed; we need to make an effort in that direction.

Likewise, there are certain states of mind that bring us peace and happiness, and we need to cultivate and enhance them.

Therefore life is full of ups and downs. Me emotional for small things that happen to other sentient being  and cant resist their pain of suffering in this unreal world.

Accepting others pain and doing what i can do for others is my desire which always touch in my  widely separate of nerves in my body.I am sure a day ahead will bring our  desire in cultivation through small hard work that we put in our daily life.

Let us pray to God to bring our grassroots level to the level  that all people enjoy for his or her best comfort and happiness.

PS: If some one is happy for a small thing that you have done, it is more worth then Gold. 

2 comments:

  1. What an awesome post and drawing. I really like your point of view on this. The small things we do for others can make a huge difference.
    Thank you for following my blog.
    Blessings
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ms. Kelly ,thank you so much for your compliment to me .In fact its not much worth that makes difference to others but this is wat i do and wat i feel...thanks for u too to following my blog. cheers!!!

      Delete

About Me

My photo
I assure my good friends to describe about me